Push Pole Kit Includes:
- > Telescopic Fiberglass Push Pole
- > Duck Foot
- > Universal Gig Attachment
- > End Cover (For Permanent Spike Tip)
- > Mounting Brackets | Storage Clips (One Pair)
$20 FLAT-RATE UPS SHIPPING
Push Poles by Superstick®
Our Patented Telescopic Fiberglass Push Poles have revolutionized the push pole with multipurpose features. Buy either of our Superstick Push Poles and accomplish all your fishing, boating, and duck hunting needs. Superstick push poles are on sale here, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Tackle Warehouse, West Marine, or visit one of our dealers in your area to buy one for your boat. Our products are made in the USA with US materials.
Customize Superstick’s length with the flip of a lever for any inshore boating situation. Fully extend it for traditional flats poling. Retract it shorter for location-specific applications, like navigating your boat in super-shallow marshes or for stealthy approaches into secluded backcountry waters thick with overhanging brush and mangroves.
Completely retract it to use as a Shallow Water Anchor, or for easy storage on your boat during transport. Retrieve fishing lures or decoys with the Duck Foot’s snag-free retractable hook. Remove the Duck Foot and attach our Paddle or other companies products- conical Gig, Boat Brush, Boat Hook, Landing Net, Gaff, and more.
You may choose to say the Superstick is storable, collapsable, retractable, extendable, or telescoping. It doesn’t matter to us as you will find it ideal for any boat, kayak, or SUP (stand up paddleboard).
The KVD Signature Series push poles are now available for sale at Bass Pro Shops and other retail stores nationwide!
Click the User Instructions button below for a better understanding of shallow water anchoring, storage, mounting the push pole brackets, attaching a gig to the universal attachment, and adjusting the lock.
- > Ultralight Super Strong Patented Push Pole (with Storing Capabilities) Telescopic design allows the push pole to extend and lock in place between 6ft to 12ft (6-12 Push Pole- 3.25 lbs) or 9ft to 17ft (9-17 Push Pole 5 lbs) (weight= push pole, including duck foot)
- > Non-slip textured 1.25″ Outer Pole with Permanent Spike Tip (Inner and Outer poles do not come apart)
- > Removable Duck Foot (with Lure/Decoy Retriever) Allows either Superstick push pole to transform into a Paddle, Gig, Boat Hook, Landing Net, Gaff, Fish Tagger, Boat Brush and many other 3/4 inch attachments (compatible with many other companies’ 3/4 inch attachments)
- > Superstick’s Universal Gig Attachment is conical and industrial threaded
- > Superstick works well as a Shallow Water Anchor Pins (best in areas with soft bottoms)
- > Durable Push Pole Mounting Brackets | Clips (Click for Mounting Instructions)
- > Theft protection with Superstick’s storing capabilities
Staking Out/ Shallow Water Anchoring
When using Superstick as a stake out pole or shallow water Shallow Water Anchor Pin, the inner pole must be fully inserted into the outer pole and locked into place. This will provide substantial strength and minimize the chance of breakage.
Check out our Storable Paddle Blade blade. It’s the ideal attachment for your push pole!
Superstick 6-12: Collapsed without duck foot= 73 1/2″, Collapsed with duck foot= 78 1/2″, Fully extended with duck foot= 11’5 1/2″. (Measurements may vary +- 1/2″)
Superstick 9-17: Collapsed without duck foot= 8′ 10 3/4″, Collapsed with duck foot= 9′ 11 1/2″, Fully extended with duck foot= 16′ 6 1/2″. (Measurements may vary +- 1/2″)
Superstick, LLC operates and exists under the laws of South Carolina. Superstick, LLC warrants your Superstick push pole built by Superstick, LLC and purchased from its authorized dealers or directly from Superstick, LLC, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for ONE year. A defect shall be considered to be: delaminating of fiberglass, separation of spike tip, or transitional fitting from the shaft of the pole. Deterioration of the pole surface, foot, transitional fitting, spike tip, or any other part of the pole due to abrasion, impact, wear and use, and/ or exposure to sunlight, or the acquisition of curvature (or “set”) shall NOT constitute defects.
SUPERSTICK PUSH POLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AGAINST BREAKAGE
In order for this warranty to be valid, the original purchaser must REGISTER ONLINE: HERE within 30 days of the purchase date. In addition, the entire defective push pole and a copy of your original purchase receipt must be returned to Superstick, LLC FREIGHT PAID. No Collect shipments or unauthorized shipments will be accepted. Any pole returned to Superstick, LLC must be packed as per instructions given to you by Superstick, LLC upon authorization of return. Any damage incurred during shipping back to Superstick, LLC is the sole responsibility of the shipper. Shipping costs to return the repaired or replaced push pole will be borne by Superstick, LLC (shipping within the continental USA, not to include Alaska). This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser who has properly registered online within 30 days of the purchase date and has a copy to the original receipt of payment. This warranty is NON-TRANSFERRABLE. Any push pole that has been structurally modified in any way will not be covered under warranty.