The Superstick® Shallow Water Anchor is Versatile and Tough. Each Anchor Pin is made of strong Aircraft-Grade Fiberglass Rod and is a must for shallow water anchoring in every boat. There is no better value on a shallow water anchor out there!
Shallow Water Anchor Kit Includes:
- Shallow Water Anchor
- Cinching Rope Lanyard
- Rugged Shallow Water Mounting Clips (Click for Mounting Instructions)
$10 FLAT-RATE UPS SHIPPING!
Due to RIDICULOUS OVERSIZE FEES from FedEx and UPS, the 3/4" x 9 Foot Kit can only be purchased at local tackle centers, Bass Pro, Cabela's, or West Marine. We apologize for the inconvenience!
*We only ship to the continental USA and are unable to sell to S.C. Residents. *S.C. Residents: Please purchase our products from one of our fine local dealers.
Need a Shallow Water Anchor Pin / Pole for a boat, kayak, or SUP stand up paddleboard? Superstick® offers the best and most affordable options. You can buy one here or at many of our dealers nationwide. Our products are proudly made in the USA with US materials.
- One-piece construction- various options available (add to cart for pricing)
- Features the preferred T handle (makes driving in “staking-out” and removing anchor pin much easier)
- Our unique T handle can be removed (stainless steel screw) and Shallow Water Anchor Pin can be customized/cut to a desired fixed length, and the handle reattached (See User Instructions Tab)
- Our anchor pin is made of Aircraft Grade Fiberglass with an UV Inhibitor (just like our push pole products)
- Stainless steel Spike Tip minimizes splintering at the tip and doesn’t add weight
- 5/8″ and 3/4″ diameters available
- 5/8″ is more suitable for a kayak, smaller jon boat, flats boat or shallow water skiff (under 17 ft), or stand-up paddleboard SUP.
- 3/4” is more suitable for a duck boat, flats boats, or bay boat up to 22 feet and can be used with Power-Pole Micro Anchor®. However, spike tip will need to be removed.
- (The smaller 5/8” diameter is easier to “stake” into the bottom than 3/4″ in sandy conditions)
Shallow Water Anchor Pin Dimensions:
Superstick® 3/4- 9 ft: 106″ (Measurements may vary +- 1″)
Superstick® 3/4- 8 ft: 95″ (Measurements may vary +- 1″)
Superstick® 5/8- 5.5 ft: 66″ (Measurements may vary +- 1″)
Superstick® 5/8- 7 ft: 83″ (Measurements may vary +- 1″)
A Shallow Water Anchor Pin is often referred to as a shallow water anchor, shallow water anchor pole, spud pole, cajun anchor, stake out pole, stake out stick, or spud pole
Check out our Push Poles for optimum performance in shallow water while sight fishing/flats fishing or duck hunting in your boat!
HOW TO STAKE OUT WITH ANCHOR PIN:
Cinch lanyard loop to T handle. Hold T handle in one hand and upper part of rod in the other and drive the spike tip vertically into the bottom. Cleat or tie off.
CUSTOMIZE ANCHOR PIN’S LENGTH:
T handle can be removed (stainless screw), and anchor pin can be cut to custom length and T-handle reattached
(Drill 9/64″ pilot hole, depth of 5/8″. Also, lubricate the screw threads with oil or grease to reduce friction and make it easier to tighten.)