These rugged Pole Storage Clips are made of durable, flexible urethane and can be attached to any flat surface.
*We only ship to the continental USA
Pole Storage Clips | Fishing Rod Holders by Superstick®
- These rugged Pole Storage Clips are made of a durable, flexible urethane
- Combine the Small and Large pole Storage Clips to make great Fishing Rod Holders
- Can be attached to any flat surface to store any pole
- Slight concave base allows the tension of the prongs to be adjusted by simply loosening or tightening the pole storage clip to the mounting surface
- Small clips hold 5/8″ to 3/4″ diameter poles. Large clips hold 1″ to 1-1/4″ diameter poles
- Sold in pairs
Weight .1 lb
Clip the pole storage clips to the pole or fishing rod (one clip close to each end will provide the most secure storage) and position the pole or fishing rod in various places to find the most suitable location on your boat, kayak, SUV, or even the wall in your house. When you find a good location, trace around the clips. Remove the clips from the pole, position them over the traced areas, and mark where a pilot hole should be drilled to attach the storage clips. (The slightly concave base allows the tension of the prongs to be adjusted by simply loosening or tightening the clip to the mounting surface.)
If you can access the backside of the pilot hole, we recommend using a #8 or #10 pan head stainless steel screw and lock nut. If not, apply some type of silicone in the pilot hole and on the threads of a #8 or #10 stainless wood screw before screwing it in the boat or kayak -- That will help prevent the screw from backing out over time. Stainless steel washers (used as spacers) can be added under the pole storage clips (with the screw passing through them), so you can tighten down on the screws without applying too much tension. Beware, it will make the pole come out of the pole storage clips easier. Whether you add the spacers or not, you should consider burning a small hole in the middle of some double-sided Velcro® and mounting it under the storage clips. This will allow you to quickly provide additional security while trailering the boat/kayak or running to your next fishing location.